BUROTEC has defined its policy in order to achieve the highest levels of safety and health, establishes general objectives and commitments:
- Implement a system of prevention of occupational risks effectively (SPRL), making the principles and commitments of this policy are known, covered, developed and maintained at all levels of the Organization every.
- Ensure that all its activities and services are developed within the framework established in the present policy, continuously improving the effectiveness of the SPRL, including the prevention of damage and deterioration of the health of our employees.
- ES, because, our intention to continuously improve management in prevention of occupational hazards of our business through a periodic assessment of our management system that will allow us to progressively raise new and more ambitious goals
- Prevent damage and deterioration of the health of all our employees, those who work on our behalf and third parties who develop their activity in our workplace.
- Comply with legislation and regulations, as well as other commitments voluntarily undertaken and, to the extent possible, implement programs that exceed such legislation
- Coordinate our activity in the field of prevention of labour risks with our suppliers and subcontractors requiring a behavior in accordance with our policy.
- Ensure that all employees receive training adequate PRL. Develop training plans among employees in order to increase their preparation in occupational hazards.
- Identify hazards and carry out a rigorous assessment of the risks associated with our activity and establish a program of actions that eliminate and if it is not possible to reduce these risks.
- Point to our workers, customers, suppliers and general community, in an explicit commitment of the company in the area of occupational risk prevention.
- Develop and implement a plan of communication to raise awareness about this policy and the commitments made by the company to own staff and third parties who operate within our facilities.
This policy of PRL serves as a framework for achieving our goal of elimination or alternatively reduction of the risks associated with our activities and is periodically reviewed to maintain its adequacy and effectiveness".